Okay, so over the past year, I’ve been buying more books than I can hold on my book shelf. Seriously, there are books everywhere, on my bookshelf, my tables, and even the floor. That only leads to one solution: to host a huge book giveaway.
I have a grand total of nine books to give away, and all of them are in new condition since I have the worst habit of borrowing books first, liking them, buying them, putting them on my shelf, and then never touching them ever again. Only one book is in good, not new, condition: a hardback copy of Daughter of Smoke and Bone.
After considering, I decided to split all the books into three different giveaways. In each giveaway, I will be giving away three books. This giveaway is part one and will last for two weeks.
This is giveaway is US only since I’ll be paying for shipping. Sorry international people. If you want to enter a giveaway that delivers internationally, check out my Most Anticipated 2013 Book Giveaway instead.
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open in US only. Sorry international people.
- The giveaway will run until January 31, 2013.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done.
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.
Use the Rafflecopter below to enter: