Each week, The Broke and Bookish host a Top Ten Tuesday based on a certain bookish topic. Other bloggers are able to participate and post their own top ten list based on the topic.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is Top Ten Favorite Romances. Oh my my! This is one favorite topic I’ll love to write about. Hell, I even got a goodreads shelf dedicated to this topic!
1. Anna & Étienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Seriously. These two are too cute to be true. Read Anna and the French Kiss and you’ll automatically agree. I love how Anna and Étienne’s relationship slowly developed from best friends to best couple.
2. Jamie & Josh from Summer in the City by Elizabeth Chandler
A love at first sight kind of book, but not at all insta-love. Don’t believe me? Read Summer in the City and you’ll find out, then agree.
3. Sophie & Archer from the Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins
I enjoy reading Sophie and Archer’s cute banters!
4. Laurie & Jeff from Stranger With My Face by Lois Duncan
You have to read this book to actually find out why Laurie and Jeff made this list. The way Laurie treats Jeff and the way Jeff knows the true Laurie is just…(:
5. Anna Wren & Edward de Raaf from The Raven Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt
I love how Anna balances Edward’s sharp personality. I love the way Edward is so insecure about his pox scars. I love how Anna surprised Edward so much in -whispers-that scene. I love everything about these two, and everything about them being together.
6. Nikki & Jack from the Everneath series by Brodi Ashton
After six long months without a word from one another, to still be faithful, true, and hurting is just…And for Jack to do that thing at the end of Everneath is just…
7. Silence & Mickey O’Connor from Scandalous Desires by Elizabeth Hoyt
I love how their romance progresses, and I especially love Mickey O’Connor.
8. Cameron & Jack from Something About You by Julie James
I love Cameron and Jack’s testy chemistry, despite all the tension between them.
9. Ariana & Jasper from the Privilege series by Kate Brian
Even though Ariana is the bad guy in the Private and Privilege series, I still admire her love for Jasper. As for Jasper, to willingly ignore all the warning signs about Ariana and still love Ariana for who she is just…I want a guy like Jasper. Not that I’m a bad guy.
10. Jesse & Dexter from Ransom by Lois Duncan
This is the true definition of not caring about a guy’s looks because you truly love him.
And if you read through all that, great! Now I want to know, which book characters frustrate you to no end?
& if you have time, don’t forget to check out my SIGNED copy of Everbound or Boundless Giveaway (INT)!