Each week, The Broke and Bookish host a Top Ten Tuesday based on a certain bookish topic. Other bloggers are able to participate and post their own top ten list based on the topic.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character.
This list is surprisingly hard. I don’t have much book boyfriends. And yes, that’s because I’m very hard to impress.
So here’s my list:
1. Cash from Inbetween by Tara A. Fuller
Yes, Cash is a player, but he has his reasons. Yes, the way he sometimes treats Emma makes me mad, but nobody is perfect.
2. Étienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Oh my goodness. When I finished Anna and the French Kiss, all I could think about was St. Clair for one straight hour. Oh my goodness. Everything about him is just -fans self-.
3. Mickey O’Connor from Scandalous Desires by Elizabeth Hoyt
I love the way Mickey is so blunt, so ruthless, but he completely softens for Silence. I love the way he wears so many rings (weird, I know). It also helps that he’s a pirate. ;D
4. Jeff from Stranger with My Face by Lois Duncan
Okay, I have this thing for scarred boys, especially scarred brooding boys that trusts you and rescues your life. So sue me.
5. Jack Pallas from Something About You by Julie James
Tall, dark, handsome, and a FBI agent. Sold.
6. Archer from Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Archer cracks me up. He’s also cute, knows how to fight, and his past is mysterious.
7. Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
I like a tall, quiet guy. A tall quiet guy that builds inventions? Gimme.
8. Bones from Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Oh my god. I love everything about Bones. Well, I’m not sure if I’ll like to date a vampire, but still.
9. Vlad from Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost
I love how Vlad is extremely loyal to his people. Imagine if he was extremely loyal to you.
10. Jack from Everneath by Brodi Ashton
A guy that never sees you for six long months, talks to you again, and sacrifices his own life for you sake. Seriously? You don’t even have to ask.
And now, I want to know, what are your top ten book boyfriends? ;D