It’s May, one of my favorite times of the year, and this calls for a giveaway! Luckily, I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and Portrait of A Book is hosting a giveaway hop to celebrate. This contest is open internationally as long as The Book Depository delivers to you.
The winner can choose any book they want from The Book Depository as long as it has romance in it. The book must also cost $15 or less from The Book Depository.
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY (as long as the Book Depository delivers to you. The list can be found here).
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done.
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.
Use the Rafflecopter below to enter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This is a giveaway hop, so don’t forget to stop by the other blogs! (: