I was browsing Nancy @ Tumbling Books‘s awesome blog when I stumbled upon her Monthly To Read List post and was like whoa! Why didn’t I think of doing that before, instead of spending two to three hours trying to decide what books I should read next?
Here are the list of books I plan to read in May in no particular order:
2. Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
3. Immortal City by Scott Speer
4. Natural Born Angel by Scott Speer
5. This Is What Happy Looks LIke by Jennifer E. Smith
6. The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abe
9. Rise by Anna Carey
11. Prodigy by Marie Lu
12. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Usually, I read more than 12 books per month, but I want to leave some space open in case I get my hands on a book I want to read asap.
And thank you Nancy for letting me use your awesome idea! ;D