Each week, The Broke and Bookish host a Top Ten Tuesday based on a certain bookish topic. Other bloggers are able to participate and post their own top ten list based on the topic.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun.
This is going to be easy – there are a lot of books that I’d thought I’d like more than I did.
So here’s my list in no particular order:
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Anna and the French Kiss is the best fun, light book I’ve ever read.
2. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Lola and the Boy Next Door is fun and light to read.
3. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Hex Hall is so fun. Archer is definitely the highlight of Hex Hall.
4. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
Catching Jordan is fun fun fun and kind of a light read.
5. Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson
I love Valkyrie Rising. It’s sort-of a light book and definitely fun. I mean, valkyries?
6. First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
I love Charley Davidson. She can make even the most grumpiest people laugh and her adventures are so fun to read about.
7. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
My Life Next Door is definitely a light fun read for a bright sunny day.
8. Timeless by Alexandra Monir
Timeless talks about time travel (obviously) and the end of the book would literally blow your mind.
9. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
Burn for Burn is not really a light read, but it is a fun read.
10. Altered by Jennifer Rush
Four boys? Gimme! I love all the differences between the four boys’ light and fun personalities.
And now, I want to know, what are your top ten books you can’t believe that you’ve never read before?