Each week, The Broke and Bookish host a Top Ten Tuesday based on a certain bookish topic. Other bloggers are able to participate and post their own top ten list based on the topic.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is a Top Ten Books At The Top Of My Summer TBR List.
So here’s my list in no particular order:
1. Thousand Words by Jennifer Brown
I’ve been looking forward to reading Thousand Words for a long time. A book about sexting and the consequences of it? Sign me up!
2. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
I love the cover! Plus, I’m desperate to like a Kasie West book and The Distance Between Us looks good.
3. Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols
I love Jennifer Echols’ books. However, lately, her books are awful. I hope Dirty Little Secret will make me like her books again.
4. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
The cover! Just the cover has me sold.
5. Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles
I absolutely love Perfect Chemistry. Hopefully Wild Cards is like that, or even better.
7. Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz & Michael Johnston
I liked the old cover better, but oh well. I can’t wait to read it!
8. All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
I love the concept of All Our Yesterdays. Imagine having to kill your own boyfriend! No thanks.
9. Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
The cover is absolutely gorgeous! Hopefully this second reading of it would be better than the first time.
10. Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
I’ve heard tons of good things about Time Between Us. Hopefully it lives up to the hype. Time traveling books are particularly iffy for me.
And now, I want to know, what are your top ten books at the top of your summer TBR list?