I’ve sadly read so little books this month. ):
I blame this on work.
When I get home, I’m so tired that I can’t even think. Watching over twenty-something first-graders is so tiring and hard. They whine, they complain, they cry, and they don’t listen. Raising kids will be hard.
I only managed to read a grand total of 6 books this month. -runs away-
1. Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne (Rating: 3.0/5.0)
2. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales (Rating: 4.5/5.0)
3. Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols (Rating: 2.5/5.0)
4. Throne of Glass by Sarah Maas (Rating: 4.5/5.0)
5. A Tale of Two Centuries by Rachel Harris (Rating: 3.5/5.0)
6. She Tempts the Duke by Lorraine Heath (Rating: 3.0/5.0)
Average Book Rating: 3.5/5.0
Like I said in my review, guys, you must read this book. Seriously. Put it on your TBR list now.
As promised, at the end of the month with every Monthly Wrap Up post, I will be giving away a book…or a set of books. Either one.
This month, I’m giving away a SIGNED ARC of This Song Will Save Your Life. You guys, this book is a must read book!
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaway will run until August 31, 2013.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.