I can’t believe it’s day three of my blogoversary celebration already! I hope you enjoyed the last two days, learning more about my blog and doing the Cover Guessing Game. ;D
Today we are doing a familiar feature on my blog, Judge A Book By Its Signature.
I don’t know about you, but my signature is downright ugly. And lame. Let’s not forget lame. Every time I sign my name on something, whether it be a receipt or a new credit card, I wince inside. I don’t know how people come up with such awesome pretty signatures. I’m totally out of the loop with that.
One day, after getting multiple books signed, I thought what if instead of judging a book by its cover, you judge the book by the author’s signature? Will the author’s signature attract you to the book? Will you still buy the book then?
This week, I’m featuring Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi.
Will you buy Unravel Me based on the author’s signature alone?
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaway will run until November 3, 2013.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.