Can you believe that it’s been a year since I started my blog? I honestly can’t believe that it’s been that long. It still feels like it’s been three short months ever since I started my book blog. In fact, I didn’t exactly plan on starting a book blog, it was a total impulsive move. An impulsive move that turned out to be a good one, thank goodness.
Don’t worry, this is a short story, but hey, either way, since it’s my blogoversary, I can use all the time I want in the world right?
It all started when I quit playing Maplestory and got back into reading again. My friend introduced me to goodreads and I was honestly amazed. After being surrounded by tons of people who don’t like reading, goodreads was like book heaven to me.
While I was using goodreads, I re-met tons of books I read long ago. The problem was, I knew I liked certain books, but I didn’t know why. That’s why I started book blogging – I wanted to keep track of all the books I’ve read, plus what I felt about them and why.
It soon became more than that. I loved sharing my opinion with other people in the book community and the blogosphere, talking about books, and getting introduced to more awesome new books.
Here are some of my blog statistics for you as of Friday, August 27, 2013:
- 337 Blog Posts
- 153 Book Reviews
- 6,226 Comments
- 841 GFC Followers
- 881 Bloglovin’ Followers
- 117 Linky Followers
- 127 Feedburner Followers
- 263 Email Followers
- 1,090 Twitter Followers
- 633 Facebook Likes
- 135,331 Total Page Views
Throughout my blogging career, I’ve gone through many looks, especially when I was on Blogger. I was literally changing my blog look at least once a week. Once I’ve moved on to WordPress, however, that has changed (probably because I don’t know how to code my blog using WordPress).
To thank you for all for sticking with me, I have seven days of fabulous giveaways for you! Today, there will be three giveaways: in the first giveaway, the winner can pick any book they want from The Book Depository as long as it is under $15. For the second giveaway, the winner can win a SIGNED copy of Jennifer L. Armentrout’s Origin. For the third giveaway, the winner can win a SIGNED copy of Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein. All giveaways are international.
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaways will run until November 1, 2013.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.