Today, we’ll be doing another Cover Guessing Game.
For those of you who don’t know what the Cover Guessing Game is, I’ll explain it all here: you see all the pictures below? One of those pictures is equal to one book cover. That means those twelve pictures correspond to twelve different books. In the Cover Guessing Game, you’ll have to guess what picture is a piece of what book cover. Up for the challenge? I hope you are!
And before I forget, I’ll have to name the prize of course. The winner of the Cover Guessing Game can win a SIGNED copy of either The Program by Suzanne Young or a SIGNED copy of United We Spy by Ally Carter. You pick! ;D
And that’s not all! If this giveaway reaches 2,500 entries, two winners will be picked!
Unlike the Cover Guessing Game that took place during the Summer Lovin’ Readathon, this Cover Guessing Game will last all month so you can take your time to have fun and guess the answers for extra points for the Rafflecopter. Also, this time, entries towards the Cover Guessing Game is not required, but you can earn extra points when you do them. You’ll have to get the book correct though or your entries will be disqualified.
The Rules + Hints:
- Only 2013 book covers are used in the puzzle.
- All the books used in the puzzle are all currently released.
- All the books used in the Cover Guessing Game are young adult books.
- At first, I wanted to give the prize to the first person who guessed all the above book covers correctly, but I figured that it would be unfair to people in different time zones. Therefore, I will allow Rafflecopter to pick the winner. However, the entry/person Rafflecopter picks must have all the correct answers to win or all their entries will be eliminated and Rafflecopter will randomly choose another entry/person. Sorry. ): But hey, all the Cover Guessing Game entries are not required. Do it at your own risk.
- Rafflecopter (sometimes) does not let you change your answer once you input your answer in. If you do want to change your answer for any book cover after submitting your old answer to the Rafflecopter, simply email me at whatisakelly(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject “Cover Guessing Game Answer” with your new book cover answer.
- If the Rafflecopter does not accept your answers, just email me your answers at whatisakelly(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject “Cover Guessing Game.”
Good luck everyone & let the guessing game begin! ;D
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaway will run until November 6, 2013.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.