I didn’t do a Monthly Wrap Up post for September because I was busy celebrating my blogoversary, so I decided to do both September and October’s Wrap Up post at the end of this month.
I managed to read a grand total of 7 books in September, which is bad.
1. Saving Grace by Julie Garwood (Rating: 4.0/5.0)
2. Once We Were by Kat Zhang (Rating: 3.5/5.0)
3. The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas (Rating: 3.5/5.0)
4. The Gift by Julie Garwood (Rating: 2.0/5.0)
5. 3:59 by Gretchen McNeil (Rating: 3.0/5.0)
6. The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White (Rating: 3.0/5.0)
7. Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost (Rating: 4.0/5.0)
Average Book Rating: 3.3/5.0
This book! This book! The romance! -flails and fangirls all over the book-
I managed to read a grand total of 8 books in October, which is still bad. ):
But then again, I had 1.5 weeks worth of midterms, and I still have a midterm this Monday, so I did pretty good, considering.
1. Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles (Rating: 2.5/5.0)
2. Defiance by C.J. Redwine (Rating: 4.0/5.0)
3. Deception by C.J. Redwine (Rating: 4.0/5.0)
4. Pawn by Aimee Carter (Rating: 4.0/5.0)
5. Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller (Rating: 2.5/5.0)
6. Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer by Katie Alender (Rating: 2.0/5.0)
7. Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano (Rating: 2.0/5.0)
8. Duke of Midnight by Elizabeth Hoyt (Rating: 3.0/5.0)
Average Book Rating: 3.0/5.0
Pawn is a dystopian you definitely want to pick up. It’s unique, will hold your attention on every single page, and just look at that pretty cover!
This month, I’m giving away a hardback copy of Pawn by Aimee Carter (my pick from October) and a hardcover of The Burning Sky (my pick from September). This giveaway is international since I’m sending you the books via The Book Depository.
Good luck everyone!
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY (as long as the Book Depository delivers to you. The list can be found here).
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done.
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.