Each week, The Broke and Bookish host a Top Ten Tuesday based on a certain bookish topic. Other bloggers are able to participate and post their own top ten list based on the topic.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is a Top Ten Character Names I Love + Unusual Character Names.
So here’s my list in no particular order:
Character Names I Love:
1. Honor from In Honor by Jessi Kirby
I love Honor’s name! In fact, I love it so much that I may name my first-born baby Honor. Let’s just help she won’t hate me for that.
2. Janelle from Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris
I always have a weakness for the name Janelle.
3. Macey from Don’t Judge A Girl By Her Cover by Ally Carter
I just love Macey’s name! It has the perfect combination of elegance and cuteness without being lame.
4. Titus from The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
Titus’ name is just perfect for himself. It’s a great guy’s name too.
5. Gavin from Renegade by J.A. Souders
A guy named Gavin is hot. -fans self-
6. Finny from Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff
Finny may seem like a too girly name for a guy, but for a guy with Finny’s personality, his name matches him perfectly, which is why I love it.
7. Addison from Pivot Point by Kasie West
For some reason, I find the name “Addison” or “Addie” really cute.
8. Poppy from Tempt Me At Twilight by Lisa Kleypas
Poppy is such a cute name and it definitely fits Poppy from Tempt Me At Twilight. The name is graceful, yet so innocent and smooth at the same time.
9. Aria from Mystic City by Theo Lawrence
I have a weakness for short, four letter names that end with “a.” I don’t know why, but I do.
And The Most Unusual Name Ever:
10. America from The Selection by Kiera Cass
America? Really? No offense, but I know that someone named America would become the laugh-stock of their third grade class. Believe me, I know.
And now, I want to know, what are your top ten character names you love/unusual character names?