I am so proud of myself this month! :D
I managed to read a grand total of 13 books in November, which is much more than I’ve read in both September and October. Too bad things aren’t looking good for December since it’s finals time. ):
1. Teardrop by Lauren Kate (Rating: 1.5/5.0)
2. Vicious by Victoria Schwab (Rating: 5.0/5.0)
3. Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay (Rating: 4.0/5.0)
4. Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas (Rating: 2.0/5.0)
5. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black (Rating: 3.0/5.0)
6. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry (Rating: 3.0/5.0)
7. Cress by Marissa Meyer (Rating: 4.0/5.0)
8. Open Season by Linda Howard (Rating: 3.5/5.0)
9. Something Strange & Deadly by Susan Dennard (Rating: 2.5/5.0)
10. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner (Rating: 4.0/5.0)
11. A Kiss At Midnight by Eloisa James (Rating: 3.0/5.0)
12. Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas (Rating: 3.0/5.0)
13. Abandon by Meg Cabot (Rating: 3.0/5.0)
Average Book Rating: 3.3/5.0
Good luck everyone!
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY (as long as the Book Depository delivers to you. The list can be found here).
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done.
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.