I first got this awesome idea from the amazing Jessi from Novel Heartbeat. One day a few months ago she did a blogger survey to find out what her readers think and I thought that it was a wonderful idea. Since 2014 is rapidly approaching, I want your ideas and input on how I can make Effortlessly Reading a better blog.
To convince you (okay, more like to bribe you guys) to complete the survey, I’m hosting a giveaway. The winner of the giveaway will be chosen from one of the people who had completed the survey.
The winner of the giveaway will win any signed book they want from an author event I’m planning on attending in 2014. Trust me, you’ll want to win this giveaway (I’ll be visiting Marissa Meyer and Tahereh Mafi and Veronica Rossi for starters.)
After you fill out the survey, be sure to fill your entry in the Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post!
Overall, please be honest in the survey! This won’t work unless you guys are 100% honest with your answers. I promise I won’t be mad at you for putting what you guys really think about my blog.
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaway will run until January 31, 2014.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.
- I will pick one winner who filled out the form randomly using random.org.