Last week as I was looking at my stats, I’ve noticed that I haven’t done any Follower Appreciation Giveaway for the longest time and it’s about time I do one to show how much I appreciate you all!
Here are some milestones I’ve hit since I started blogging that I never, ever, thought would happen:
▪ 230,000 total pageviews
▪ About 6,000 comments
▪ Nearly 2,000 followers (not counting both GFC followers and Linky followers, which I’ve removed because I’ve learned that people don’t really follow/read your blog posts those two ways anyways)
▪ 976 Facebook likes (I’m planning something ultra special when I hit 1k Facebook likes -wink wink-)
▪ More than 1,600 Twitter followers
I do have to apologize with how long it takes me to reply to your comments though. Every time you guys post a comment, I read it. It just sucks that I don’t have enough time in the day to respond to every single comment as soon as possible, but don’t worry – a reply will be coming soon!
So what I’ll be doing for this giveaway is for you guys to play a Mini Cover Guessing Game!
Let me explain what and how you’ll play the Cover Guessing Game first:
For those of you who don’t know what the Cover Guessing Game is, I’ll explain it all here: you see all the pictures below? One of those pictures is equal to one book cover. That means those twelve pictures correspond to twelve different books. In the Cover Guessing Game, you’ll have to guess what picture is a piece of what book cover. Up for the challenge? I hope you are!
This Cover Guessing Game will last all month so you can take your time to have fun and guess the answers for extra points for the Rafflecopter. Also, entries towards the Cover Guessing Game is not required, but you can earn extra points when you do them. You’ll have to get the book correct though or your entries will be disqualified.
So, I’m sure many of you are wondering right now: Well, what on Earth will I win? Here’s the fun (or okay, the part where I’m going to torture you all) part: any answer to the Cover Guessing Game will be your prize!
Here’s what I mean: I’ll be meeting the authors of the books used in the Cover Guessing Game in February. The winner can pick any author from the covers I used and get a SIGNED, PERSONALIZED copy of the book. Excited? I sure am!
Even though I will be meeting Marissa Meyer in February, she is not included in this Mini Cover Guessing Game because you basically already have two chances to win copies of it on my Reader Feedback Survey and my New Years Cover Guessing Game.
The Rules + Hints:
- The books used in this Book Cover Guessing Game are all the latest books the authors have written and released (not counting any novellas).
- At first, I wanted to give the prize to the first person who guessed all the above book covers correctly, but I figured that it would be unfair to people in different time zones. Therefore, I will allow Rafflecopter to pick the winner. However, the winner the Rafflecopter picks must have all the correct answers to win or all their entries will be eliminated and I will choose a new winner. Sorry about that, but hey, all the Cover Guessing Game entries are not required. Do the Cover Guessing Game at your own risk.
- Rafflecopter (sometimes) does not let you change your answer once you input your answer in. If you do want to change your answer for any book cover after submitting your old answer to the Rafflecopter, simply email me at whatisakelly(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject “January Cover Guessing Game Answer” with your new book cover answer and the name you used to enter the contest.
- If the Rafflecopter does not accept your answers, just email me your answers at whatisakelly(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject “Follower Appreciation Cover Guessing Game.”
Good luck everyone & let the guessing game begin! ;D
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaway will run until February 16, 2014.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.