January is the month where I was the most lazy. Since there was no school, I spent my days on the computer watching -cringes- things you don’t need to know and doing absolutely nothing productive. But that will all change since school started earlier this week.
I read a total of 10 books in January.
Books I Read In January
1. Avalon by Mindee Arnett (Rating: 3.0/5.0)
2. Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill (Rating: 4.0/5.0)
3. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger (Rating: 3.0/5.0)
4. The Touch Of Fire by Linda Howard (Rating: 3.0/5.0)
5. Heart Of Fire by Linda Howard (Rating: 3.5/5.0)
6. Frostbite by Richelle Mead (Rating: 3.5/5.0)
7. Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally (Rating: 2.0/5.0)
8. Not A Drop To Drink by Mindy McGinnis (Rating: 3.5/5.0)
9. Uninvited by Sophie Jordan (Rating: 2.0/5.0)
10. Everbound by Brodi Ashton (Rating: 2.0/5.0)
Average Book Rating: 2.95/5.0
Which books were your favorite this month? Which ones did you not enjoy as much as you thought you would? I want to know!
I decided that instead of just hosting a giveaway every month at the end of my Monthly Wrap Up post, I’m going to accompany a Mini-Cover Guessing Game to make the giveaway more fun! February’s Mini Cover Guessing Game is of course love themed!
The winner can pick any February release of their choice from TBD or Amazon (Amazon for US people only) as long as it’s $15 or less.
The Rules + Hints:
- The books used in this Book Cover Guessing Game all contain romance. In fact, they all feature couples in books that I love. (It was hard to pick just six!)
- All books featured are young adult books.
- At first, I wanted to give the prize to the first person who guessed all the above book covers correctly, but I figured that it would be unfair to people in different time zones. Therefore, I will allow Rafflecopter to pick the winner. However, the winner the Rafflecopter picks must have all the correct answers to win or all their entries will be eliminated and I will choose a new winner. Sorry about that, but hey, all the Cover Guessing Game entries are not required. Do the Cover Guessing Game at your own risk.
- Rafflecopter (sometimes) does not let you change your answer once you input your answer in. If you do want to change your answer for any book cover after submitting your old answer to the Rafflecopter, simply email me at whatisakelly(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject “January Cover Guessing Game Answer” with your new book cover answer and the name you used to enter the contest.
- If the Rafflecopter does not accept your answers, just email me your answers at whatisakelly(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject “February Appreciation Cover Guessing Game.”
Good luck everyone & let the guessing game begin! ;D
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaway will run until March 1, 2014.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.