No seriously guys, guess what?
I’VE REACHED 1,000 LIKES FOR MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK!!!
Okay, it’s more like 1,008 likes right now, BUT STILL!
For those of you guys who had taken the time out of your day to like my page, thank you! No, seriously, THANK YOU! It means the world to me. Never in a million years when I started blogging did I think I’ll reach 100 likes, never mind 1,000. So, again, thank you! <3 And as I promised, here comes the MASSIVE giveaway. You see the list down there? ↓ They are all signed. (Or they will be signed soon by the author.) And you can win all of them. Now, I'm not going to be mean and write tons of lines and periods and dots to make you scroll down the page for a long time like other people do. I'm not that mean. But also, to be honest, I’m just feeling too lazy to do that. :P
1. Cress by Marissa Meyer
2. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
3. Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
4. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
5. The Diviners by Libba Bray
6. The Darkest Minds OR Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
7. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
8. Altered by Gennifer Albin
9. ARC of Perfect Lies by Kiersten White
9. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han (when the book is out and released, Jenny Han is visiting NYC, soo… ;D)
And the list will grow as time goes on! (Since the giveaway ends at the end of March and all.)
But here’s the thing! In order to win all those nine signed books, you have to play a Cover Guessing Game!
For those of you who don’t know what the Cover Guessing Game is, I’ll explain it all here: you see all the pictures below? One of those pictures is equal to one book cover. That means those twelve pictures correspond to twelve different books. In the Cover Guessing Game, you’ll have to guess what picture is a piece of what book cover. Up for the challenge? I hope you are!
This Cover Guessing Game will last all month so you can take your time to have fun and guess the answers for extra points for the Rafflecopter. Also, entries towards the Cover Guessing Game is not required, but you can earn extra points when you do them. You’ll have to get the book correct though or your entries will be disqualified.
The Rules + Hints:
- The books used in this Book Cover Guessing Game are all young adult books released in 2014.
- At first, I wanted to give the prize to the first person who guessed all the above book covers correctly, but I figured that it would be unfair to people in different time zones. Therefore, I will allow Rafflecopter to pick the winner. However, the winner the Rafflecopter picks must have all the correct answers to win or all their entries will be eliminated and I will choose a new winner. Sorry about that, but hey, all the Cover Guessing Game entries are not required. Do the Cover Guessing Game at your own risk.
- Rafflecopter (sometimes) does not let you change your answer once you input your answer in. If you do want to change your answer for any book cover after submitting your old answer to the Rafflecopter, simply email me at whatisakelly(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject “January Cover Guessing Game Answer” with your new book cover answer and the name you used to enter the contest.
- If the Rafflecopter does not accept your answers, just email me your answers at whatisakelly(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject “Massive Cover Guessing Game.”
Good luck everyone & let the guessing game begin! ;D
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaway will run until March 31, 2014.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.