Starting today, I’ll be taking a month hiatus from blogging.
Let me explain.
I’ve been thinking about taking a blog hiatus for the longest time, even before I reached my one year blogoversary, but didn’t want to yet because I wanted to be blogging for at least a year before I even take any kind of hiatus. It’s now long past my one year blogoversary and I really love and enjoy blogging, but with certain events happening like my friend and I being plagiarized and as a result, me losing my love for writing reviews, I think it’s time I take a hiatus. It’s also a perfect time for me to take a blogging hiatus because March is midterms month. Being on a blogging hiatus also gives me time to comment back on posts I should have commented on a long time ago, visit blogs I’ve never visited for the longest time, and discover new blogs that will hopefully become some of my favorites! Plus, I would have more time for reading!
But don’t worry guys, I’ll definitely be back to entertain you guys and push some new books for you guys to read. ;D
I’m planning to be back on Friday, March 21st because that’s when *most* of my mid-terms are over. (One class I’m currently taking has two midterms. Like, really?) So yeah, I’ll see you guys then!
If you guys need me, you can always find me on twitter @whatisakelly. If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask me privately, you can always email me them.
So while I’m away, I have an assignment for you! (There’s some bribery added of course because who doesn’t love bribery?)
I want to know what your favorite blogs are; the blogs you check religiously, the blogs with the beautiful designs you’re obsessed with, the blogs you can’t live without, the blogs you just love. Just answer the question by leaving a comment below and fill out the Rafflecopter!
The prize is beyond awesome by the way.
You can win a PERSONALIZIED, SIGNED copy of any of Rainbow Rowell’s books, A.C. Gaughen’s books, Leila Sales’ books, Jennifer E. Smith’s Books, David Levithan’s books, OR Marie Rutkoski’s books. Yep, epic right?
So bye bye for now and I’ll see you guys at the middle of March!
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaway will run until March 21, 2014.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.