I’m backk! Did you guys miss me? I’m sure you guys have figured out that I’m back as of yesterday, when I posted up my review of The Winner’s Curse.
I miss talking to you guys about bookish stuff and non-bookish stuff alike. I miss the email notifications telling me you guys had left a comment, writing reviews (yes, I actually like writing reviews), and interacting with you guys. Thank goodness I’m back and feeling refreshed!
I also missed blogging in general. Like I expected, I was too busy studying for all my tests and midterms to actually blog. During my hiatus, I had to take at least 10 tests and I just finished taking one test yesterday. March is definitely a tiring, draining month, especially since there are no breaks for me.
All I was thinking is thank goodness I took a hiatus or else the stress of blogging and studying for tests combined will kill me. And you don’t want to see a dead Kelly, do you? (I sure hope not. -side-eyes all of you-)
But yay! As of now, I’m FREEE! Well, kind of. I do have a midterm left next month, but whatever. -waves the problem away-
To celebrate the fact that I’m backkk, I’ll be giving a SIGNED, hardback of what I reviewed yesterday, The Winner’s Curse, to one lucky person with swag! The giveaway is international of course.
To win a signed copy, all you have to do is play a mini-Cover Guessing Game!
The Rules + Hints:
- The books used in this Book Cover Guessing Game are all young adult books released in the spring and summer.
- At first, I wanted to give the prize to the first person who guessed all the above book covers correctly, but I figured that it would be unfair to people in different time zones. Therefore, I will allow Rafflecopter to pick the winner. However, the winner the Rafflecopter picks must have all the correct answers to win or all their entries will be eliminated and I will choose a new winner. Sorry about that, but hey, all the Cover Guessing Game entries are not required. Do the Cover Guessing Game at your own risk.
- Rafflecopter (sometimes) does not let you change your answer once you input your answer in. If you do want to change your answer for any book cover after submitting your old answer to the Rafflecopter, simply email me at whatisakelly(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject “January Cover Guessing Game Answer” with your new book cover answer and the name you used to enter the contest.
- If the Rafflecopter does not accept your answers, just email me your answers at whatisakelly(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject “Back Guessing Game.”
And that’s not all! If this giveaway reaches 3,000 entries, I’ll add an extra prize, a SIGNED copy of Marie Rutkoski’s The Shadow Society!
Good luck everyone & let the guessing game begin! ;D
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaway will run until April 30, 2014.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.