Life Of A Blogger is hosted by the fabulous Jessi from Novel Heartbeat where we let people know more about our lives outside of blogging so they can get to know us better!
Hi, my name is Kelly and I love to eat meat and junk food! (Who doesn’t?) Vegetables are no thank you food for me. I have no one favorite food; I love lots of food.
Some quick facts about what I like to eat/my eating preferences:
▪ Beef > Chicken when it comes to burgers. Chicken > Beef when it’s not used in burgers.
▪ I don’t like to drink soup. My parents make A LOT of different kinds of soup and just blehhh.
▪ I do not like soda. If I was given the choice between drinking soda or water, I’ll choose water every single time. That’s how much I don’t like drinking soda.
▪ I love seafood. Fried shrimp, fish, lobster, regular shrimp, etc. all makes me a happy girl.
▪ I don’t enjoy eating/chewing gum. If someone offers me gum, 97% of the time, I’ll say no thanks.
▪ The only vegetable I can stand to eat is lettuce.
▪ I LOVE junk food! Do you have chips? Cookies? Cheesecake? Ice cream? One word: gimme.
▪ I am a picky eater. I judge food by their looks.
Overall, I love food, as long as it’s the kind I like. -wink wink-
What are some of your favorite food or food preferences? Do you like to eat like I do?