Okay, I’ll admit it, this post isn’t about how much I love twitter. However, I am so obsessed with twitter that I wrote two posts about it, about my huge pet peeve with it and how awesome twitter is. Yes, that’s how much I love twitter. Anyways, those two posts isn’t about how much I love twitter or what I hate about it, but to celebrate the fact that I just reached 2,000 followers on twitter. And that is AMAZING.
To celebrate, I will be hosting a giveaway! (I’ve been looking for an excuse to host a giveaway and this is a PERFECT excuse to do so.) Guess what you can win?
A SIGNED hardback of Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and a hardback of Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige of course!
Yes, I know my picture-taking skills are horrible.
There is a fun condition to win all this though; you just have to play a Cover Guessing Game!
For those of you who don’t know what the Cover Guessing Game is, I’ll explain it all here: you see all the pictures below? One of those pictures is equal to one book cover. That means those twelve pictures correspond to twelve different books. In the Cover Guessing Game, you’ll have to guess what picture is a piece of what book cover. Up for the challenge? I hope you are!
This Cover Guessing Game will last all month so you can take your time to have fun and guess the answers for extra points for the Rafflecopter. Also, entries towards the Cover Guessing Game is not required, but you can earn extra points when you do them. You’ll have to get the book correct though or your entries will be disqualified.
The Rules + Hints:
- The books used in this Book Cover Guessing Game are all young adult books that are currently not released yet as of April 13, 2014.
- At first, I wanted to give the prize to the first person who guessed all the above book covers correctly, but I figured that it would be unfair to people in different time zones. Therefore, I will allow Rafflecopter to pick the winner. However, the winner the Rafflecopter picks must have all the correct answers to win or all their entries will be eliminated and I will choose a new winner. Sorry about that, but hey, all the Cover Guessing Game entries are not required. Do the Cover Guessing Game at your own risk.
- Rafflecopter (sometimes) does not let you change your answer once you input your answer in. If you do want to change your answer for any book cover after submitting your old answer to the Rafflecopter, simply email me at whatisakelly(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject “January Cover Guessing Game Answer” with your new book cover answer and the name you used to enter the contest.
- If the Rafflecopter does not accept your answers, just email me your answers at whatisakelly(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject “Massive Cover Guessing Game.”
Good luck everyone & let the guessing game begin! ;D
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaway will run until May 31, 2014.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.