Life Of A Blogger is hosted by the fabulous Jessi from Novel Heartbeat where we let people know more about our lives outside of blogging so they can get to know us better!
My jaw dropped when I saw today’s topic.
I mean, 101 things? Don’t get me wrong, I love the number 101, but that’s a little too much. I will try to get 101 things though, although I may cheat by naming at least 10 Pokemon. And like, tons of food. :P
Note: This list is in no particular order because I am too lazy to copy and paste and rearrange things. Hey, finals do that to you!
1. Pokemon (I mean, duh)
3. Books (this one should be REALLY obvious)
4. Digimon (specifically Digimon Frontier)
5. Being happy
6. Big Brother
9. Gorgeous book covers
10. Pokemon Games (you see what I did there? ;D)
11. Sad love songs (it’s weird, I know)
12. People I can chat effortlessly with
13. Book mail
14. Strandbooks (aka cheap books)
15. ratemyprofessors.com (my entire college existence relies on this website)
17. Animal erasers (like these)
19. Fried Shrimp
20. Ice Cream
21. Making people smile
22. Making people laugh
23. Fast shipping
24. Hanging out with book lovers
25. Chatting about books
26. A cover inside a cover
27. Seeing that studying paid off
30. Reading (hey, I just said “books,” but not “reading” ;D)
31. Fried chicken wings
32. Watching serial killer/murder documentaries
33. Getting A’s
34. Bubble tea
36. Sea salt with black pepper chips
37. Hanging out with friends
38. Cute elephant plushs
39. Cute monkey plushs
40. Cute dolphin plushs
41. Cute whale plushs
As you can see, I failed my assignment. It’s just so hard coming up with 101 things I love. 101 things I hate, on the other hand, would be so easy.
What are some things you love? Can you do better than me (I bet you could)?