School and finals are finally over (thank goodness!). I’ve aced my classes (hopefully, I’m still waiting on that last grade) and finally reading the things I want to read. However, after looking at my schedule, I noticed that I never did a Cover Guessing Game for you guys for a longg time. It’s time to change that and watch my awesome photoshop/cropping/cover love skills stump you all. :D
I also know that BEA is also happening this week and to distract all of you who can’t go, my Cover Guessing Game is here to take up your time and stump you! The prize and payoff for playing the game this time around is awesome and totally worth it if I say so myself. ;D
So what’s the prize? Okay, get ready to scream. Or flail. Either one works.
You can win a SIGNED and personalized finished copy of Landline by Rainbow Rowel. Yes, you read that right. And this giveaway is international because I don’t want to leave you international people feeling sad and disappointed.
You see, Rainbow Rowell is doing a launching party signing for Landline in NYC and I’m definitely planning to attend, especially since Landline sounds super fun and interesting.
Interested in winning the prize? No problem, all you have to do is play a Cover Guessing Game! ;D
The Rules + Hints:
- The books used in this Book Cover Guessing Game are all young adult books I’ve read and reviewed during 2014 to reminisce about all the good books and not so good books I’ve read. I have removed my goodreads link for awhile so you guys can’t use it to cheat. :P
- The books used are all books released in 2013 and 2014.
- At first, I wanted to give the prize to the first person who guessed all the above book covers correctly, but I figured that it would be unfair to people in different time zones. Therefore, I will allow Rafflecopter to pick the winner. However, the winner the Rafflecopter picks must have all the correct answers to win or all their entries will be eliminated and I will choose a new winner. Sorry about that, but hey, all the Cover Guessing Game entries are not required. Do the Cover Guessing Game at your own risk.
- Rafflecopter (sometimes) does not let you change your answer once you input your answer in. If you do want to change your answer for any book cover after submitting your old answer to the Rafflecopter, simply email me at whatisakelly(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject “Distract Cover Guessing Game Answer” with your new book cover answer and the name you used to enter the contest.
- If the Rafflecopter does not accept your answers, just email me your answers at whatisakelly(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject “Distract Guessing Game.”
And that’s not all! If this giveaway reaches 4,000 entries, I’ll add an extra prize, another SIGNED and personalized copy of one of Rainbow Rowell’s book, winner’s choice!
Good luck everyone & let the guessing game begin! ;D
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaway will run until June 30, 2014.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.