About five months ago, I was looking at my Bloglovin’ followers and noticed I had about a thousand and six hundred Bloglovin’ followers. My first thought was pshhh, there is absolutely no way I’ll ever reach 2,000 Bloglovin’ followers. That’s just not possible.
Flash forward a couple of days ago and I noticed that not only have I reached 2,000 Bloglovin’ followers, but I also reached more than 2,000 Bloglovin’ followers by a tiny margin. That is just WHOAAAAAAA. Wait, what? When did this happen? (Not that I’m complaining; I’m just so surprised this even happened!)
Thank you so much for all your support guys! To celebrate and show you guys how much I appreciate you all, I’m doing a giveaway! And the prize is fantastic, if I say so myself.
You guys have a chance to win a finished, SIGNED and personalized copy of any of Sarah J. Maas’ books, and yes, you can ask for Heir of Fire.
You see, Sarah Maas is doing a launching party signing for Heir of Fire in NYC and there’s no doubt that I’ll be attending. I’ll be that crazy person with at least ten books for her to sign, the giveaway prize being one of those books.
Interested in winning the prize? No problem, all you have to do is play a Cover Guessing Game! ;D
The Rules + Hints:
- The books used in this Book Cover Guessing Game are all young adult books that are released in 2015.
- At first, I wanted to give the prize to the first person who guessed all the above book covers correctly, but I figured that it would be unfair to people in different time zones. Therefore, I will allow Rafflecopter to pick the winner. However, the winner the Rafflecopter picks must have all the correct answers to win or all their entries will be eliminated and I will choose a new winner. Sorry about that, but hey, all the Cover Guessing Game entries are not required. Do the Cover Guessing Game at your own risk.
- Rafflecopter (sometimes) does not let you change your answer once you input your answer in. If you do want to change your answer for any book cover after submitting your old answer to the Rafflecopter, simply email me at whatisakelly(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject “Distract Cover Guessing Game Answer” with your new book cover answer and the name you used to enter the contest.
- If the Rafflecopter does not accept your answers, just email me your answers at whatisakelly(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject “Whoa Guessing Game.”
Good luck everyone & let the guessing game begin! ;D
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaway will run until August 31, 2014.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.