Guys. You guys. I’ve been blogging for two years today. Like, what?
It feels like just yesterday I was deciding whether or not to start a book blog. It feels like just yesterday when I was wondering if I’ll have enough time to dedicate myself to a book blog. It feels like September 28, 2012 was just yesterday.
The bottom line is, thank you, thank you, thank you for all your support guys! Without all your support, I can’t be where I currently am today. I am still amazed at all the things I’ve managed to achieve and that’s all because of you guys. <3
I hope I'll last at least eight more years. Won't ten years of blogging be an amazing milestone? Hey, I’m a very determined person when I want to be. Just ask anyone.
Here’s what I’ve accomplished in two years of blogging, as of Saturday, September 27, 2014:
- 666 Blog Posts
- 258 Book Reviews
- 14,879 Comments
- 2,471 Bloglovin’ Followers
- 843 Email Followers
- 3,427 Twitter Followers
- 1,650 Facebook Likes
- 246,588 Total Page Views
That is just amazing. And crazy. But amazing.
Did I ever think I’ll get that much people following my blog and reading my posts when I first started Effortlessly Reading? No way. I thought I’ll be lucky if I managed to have 100 people following me, never mind the amount of people following me and reading my words now.
Unlike last year, I won’t have seven days of celebration and giveaways for my blogoversary since I don’t have as much time to plan ahead. (Lesson to self: You shouldn’t take four math classes on the same semester Kelly.) Instead, this year, I’ll have three days of celebration.
Second Blogoversary Freakout + A Giveaway
Second Blogoversary Day 2: ALL the Friendships + Giveaway
Second Blogoversary Day 3: 2014 MUST Reads + 2015 GIMME THESE Releases + Giveaway
Today, there will be three epic giveaways: One complete SIGNED set of the Throne of Glass series by Sarah Maas, a SIGNED hardback of The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski, and any book of your choice under $15 from The Book Depository (as long as TBD delivers to you). All giveaways are international because why, I love you all of course. ;D<3
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaways will run until November 1, 2014.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.