The Best of 2014 Giveaway Hop is hosted by Mary at Book Hounds to celebrate and worship our favorite books of 2014.
I’ve read more than a hundred books this year and have a very few select favorites. This year, I’ve probably given less than twelve books a rating of four stars or higher. Yes, I’m a very picky reader.
My top five favorite 2014 books are Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson (friendships! Frank freakin’ Porter! Lists! And Frank freakin’ Porter!), Split Second by Kasie West (Trevor! Connor! Friendships! Swoons!), A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller (Victorian times! A swoony boy! Fighting for the right to vote!), Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley (So damn intense! The military! The romance!), and In A Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis (I need moreee!) in no particular order.
I’ll be giving away any one of favorite books of 2014 to one lucky winner. Trust me, they are books you definitely want in your life. ;DD
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY as long as The Book Depository delivers to you.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done.
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.
Don’t forget to check out the other blogs in this giveaway hop!