Life Of A Blogger is hosted by the fabulous Jessi from Novel Heartbeat where we let people know more about our lives outside of blogging so they can get to know us better!
Since today is a freebie topic, I decided to use it to catch up on a past Life Of A Blogger topic I haven’t done yet – Ten Things I’ll Never Do.
1. Dance around naked in public. Obviously.
2. Jump off a flying helicopter – I forgot the word for it. I think it’s called bungee-jumping? But yeah, I’ll never do that. I’m deadly afraid of heights and if I was pushed off a helicopter or any area with a high height, hello heart attack.
3. Murder anyone. Or try to murder anyone. This one is also obvious.
4. Touch any kind of bug with my finger. Um, EW NO WAY. I would also say never eat any bug, ever, but my parents forced me to eat a kind of bug pie when I was in middle school. Ugh, NIGHTMARES.
5. Shoplift. I don’t want to go to jail, ever. Or have anything on my record.
Uhh, okay, so I fail? I can only think of five things I’ll never do in my life. FIVE. That’s sad.
What are some of the things you’ll never do? I want to know!