Life Of A Blogger is hosted by the fabulous Jessi from Novel Heartbeat where we let people know more about our lives outside of blogging so they can get to know us better!
Oh goodness. I have a lot of bad habits. Like, A LOTTTTTT.
1. I spend way too much time on the Internet. I’m supposed to be reading right now, but instead, I’m browsing the Internet and also typing up this post at this very moment. Hopefully I’ll stop using the Internet for today soon.
2. I have long nails most of the time because I’m too lazy to cut them. They are not scary or creepy long, but they are long nevertheless.
3. I eat a lot of junk food. Like, junk food is life. I love eating chips, chocolate, fried chicken, friend shrimp, gummy worms, you name it. It’s really surprising that I only had a single cavity in my life with all the junk food I eat. I really do have to stop eating junk food already.
4. I slouch. I just don’t sit straight unless I think about it or when someone makes a remark on this particular bad habit.
5. I am paranoid and pessimistic. I just can’t help it; whenever something happens, I think of everything bad that can ever happen and panic about it.
6. I have a short term attention span. I could be listening to something the professor is saying in class and my mind just wanders. Or I’ll be listening to my friends talk and my mind just wanders.
What are some of your bad habits? I want to know!