Just yesterday morning, I woke up to an email telling me that I’ve reached 3,000 Bloglovin’ followers, a goal that I never, never, never thought I’ll ever reach. I also went on Instagram to discover that I also reached 1,000 followers on Instagram. Say whaaat? Let’s not mention that just weeks ago, I hit 2,000 likes on Facebook and didn’t realize it until a two or three weeks later.
Which leads to the reason for this post: I’m doing a MASSIVE giveaway to celebrate all the milestones I’ve reached. There are a total of four giveaways, one of the blog and three others on my social media: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
On Facebook, you can win a preorder of both The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski and The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord. All you have to do is 1) Like my Facebook page, 2) Like the Facebook giveaway post, and 3) Tell me why you’re excited for either or both books on the Facebook post. The giveaway is international and you can enter it here.
On Instagram, you can win a preorder of both I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios and Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. To enter, all you have to do is 1) Follow me on Instagram and 2) Repost the photo on Instagram using #EffortlessGiveaway. The giveaway is international and you can enter it here.
On Twitter, you can win a preorder of both A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab and All Fall Down by Ally Carter. To enter, you’ll have to 1) Follow me on twitter and 2) Retweet this tweet. The giveaway is international and you can enter it here.
Now, for the next giveaway, you can win three preorders: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge, and The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent. To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is fill in the Rafflecopter below.
All the giveaways are international and all of them ends on February 2. Good luck and may the odds be in your favor!
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaways will run until February 2, 2015.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.