Happy New Year guys! I am personally very excited for the new year (can you believe it’s 2015 already?! It still feels like 2014 just started) because NO SCHOOL FOR A MONTH. YESSSSSSSSS. And yes, that had to be in all caps.
Now, moving on. I have a couple of New Year resolutions I want to accomplish for 2015.
- I will schedule posts up to one month in advance. I learned that I have to do this the hard way the past two months: I barely had time to post anything because of the crazy amount of exams and finals I have. I’m taking winter break as an opportunity to catch up and be well prepared.
- Start doing Top Ten Tuesdays and discussion posts again. I really miss doing those.
- More Cover Guessing Games! The problem with Cover Guessing Games is that it’s really time-consuming to make with finding a perfect cover for it and making it challenging. However, I will try to do those more often.
- And as the same as last year’s resolutions, I will try to visit more blogs, new blogs, and start commenting more often. Hopefully.
So on to the Cover Guessing Game!
For those of you who don’t know what the Cover Guessing Game is, I’ll explain it all here: you see all the pictures below? One of those pictures is equal to one book cover. That means those twelve pictures correspond to twelve different books. In the Cover Guessing Game, you’ll have to guess what picture is a piece of what book cover. Up for the challenge? I hope you are!
This Cover Guessing Game will last all month so you can take your time to have fun and guess the answers for extra points for the Rafflecopter. Also, entries towards the Cover Guessing Game is not required, but you can earn extra points when you do them. You’ll have to get the book correct though or your entries will be disqualified.
This year, you can win a pre-order of your most anticipated 2015 release AND a preorder of An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir because let’s face it, you’ll thank me for introducing it in your life. You’re welcome by the way. ;D
Let the guessing game begin!
The Rules + Hints:
- The books used in this Book Cover Guessing Game are my top twelve most anticipated books I’ve released in 2015.
- At first, I wanted to give the prize to the first person who guessed all the above book covers correctly, but I figured that it would be unfair to people in different time zones. Therefore, I will allow Rafflecopter to pick the winner. However, the winner the Rafflecopter picks must have all the correct answers to win or all their entries will be eliminated and I will choose a new winner. Sorry about that, but hey, all the Cover Guessing Game entries are not required. Do the Cover Guessing Game at your own risk.
- Rafflecopter (sometimes) does not let you change your answer once you input your answer in. If you do want to change your answer for any book cover after submitting your old answer to the Rafflecopter, simply email me at whatisakelly(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject “January Cover Guessing Game Answer” with your new book cover answer and the name you used to enter the contest.
- If the Rafflecopter does not accept your answers, just email me your answers at whatisakelly(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject “New Year Cover Guessing Game.”
Good luck everyone & let the guessing game begin! ;D
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaway will run until February 11, 2015.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.