A week ago, I watched as my twitter followers slowly increased from 3,999 to 4,000.
That is absolutely amazing and flabbergasting and amazing. When I first started blogging, I never thought I’ll reach 1,000 followers on twitter, never mind 4,000.
Thank you guys for following me on twitter even though I don’t say much. (I always wonder at least ten times if I should tweet so and so out and end up not doing it out of nerves. I’ll try tweeting more often.) Thank you for taking the time to hit that white “Follow” button.
Okay, that’s all I really have to say. (Have I mentioned that I’m really bad at thank you posts?) To celebrate and thank you all for sticking with me, I’ll be giving away either a SIGNED and personalized hardcover of The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows OR a SIGNED and personalized hardcover of The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski. You see, both Marie and Jodi will be in my area in March and I will be meeting both of them. That’s when I can snag you a signed copy of either of their books.
Good luck and may the odds be in your favor!
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaways will run until March 2, 2015.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.