Each week, The Broke and Bookish host a Top Ten Tuesday based on a certain bookish topic. Other bloggers are able to participate and post their own top ten list based on the topic.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is a Ten Book Related Problems I Have. Ohh, today’s topic should be easy for me to do! I can just talk about things from my Let’s Speculate discussion posts. ;D
So here’s my list in no particular order:
1. The need to collect every edition of my favorite books and authors
My discussion post pretty much explains my need and goes more into depth about it, but yes, it’s a HUGE problem.
2. Being an indecisive mood reader
“Indecisive mood reader” pretty much explains it all. Being a mood reader is bad enough, but being an indecisive mood reader is pretty much a book lover’s worst problem.
3. I don’t read the book as carefully when I read it in an ebook format
My discussion post pretty much goes more into depth about this. The bottom line is, I read and analyze books a lot better when I read it in a physical format rather than when I read it as an ebook format.
4. I can’t read books written by the same author back to back
This is probably my worst problem ever. You guys may wonder, does this mean that you can’t binge a series Kelly? Probably. I’ve never tried it yet.
6. When you put a book down for awhile because of life…and then can’t really get back into it
It’s best for me to read an entire book in one sitting, but with school and life, it’s just not possible.
7. It’s hard to support indie bookstores…
especially when you’re a college student. I don’t like supporting Amazon, but to save money, I have to.
8. I absolutely have to own an entire book series if I own one, two, or even three book(s) in the series
So yeah. This is pretty much self explanatory. I’m working on this problem right now by giving away books I don’t want anymore and it’s pretty much going well.
9. I don’t have time to reread books
I still don’t have time to reread books today. That really needs to change.
10. I need to go on a book ban
I still do. I buy way too many books and I have absolutely no more room.
And now, I want to know, what are the top ten things you dislike when it comes to romance in books?