Each week, The Broke and Bookish host a Top Ten Tuesday based on a certain bookish topic. Other bloggers are able to participate and post their own top ten list based on the topic.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is a Top 10 Books From My Teen Years That I Would Love To Revisit. Okay, this is probably the first and only time I’m glad I’m not a teen anymore because I can feature books I’ve read less than a year ago! Yay! -throws some confetti all around the place- So here are the books I’ll love to reread.
So here’s my list in no particular order:
1. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins: I was just thinking about rereading Hex Hall the other day because I really miss having Sophie and Archer’s humor in my life. I can’t wait to read about their antics again!
2. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols: Going Too Far was one of the first books I read when I got into young adult books and absolutely loved it. It’s about time I give it a reread – I wonder if I’ll love it as much as I did before this time around.
3. Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson: I was kind of the black sheep with Valkyrie Rising as not many people loved it as much as I did when I first read it about two years ago. I’m really curious to see if I’ll love it as much as I did when I read it back then (as you can see, this is a recurring theme here).
4. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord: I read The Start of Me and You at the beginning of this year and absolutely lovedddd it. I can’t wait to reread it again next week when it finally hits shelves!
5. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson: Hello my favorite book ever. I can’t get enough of this book and I’ve sadly only read it once. I can’t wait to read Since You’ve Been Gone again and again for hopefully the rest of my life. <3 6. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder: I am wayyyy overdue for a reread for Poison Study and the rest of the series. I’ve read and loved Poison Study two years ago and it’s about time I reread Poison Study to refresh my memory so I could continue reading the series!
7. Dare You To by Katie McGarry: I loved this book so much when I first read it. Dare You To made me cry, laugh, and swoon, all in one read. I’m hoping my reread of Dare You To will bring out those feelings again!
8. Split Second by Kasie West: This book. This book. THIS BOOK YOU GUYS. I need to do a reread of this one asap and just admire Connor and Trevor all over again. <3 9. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer: I need to do a massive reread of the entire Lunar Chronicles series to prepare for Winter, releasing in November. I need to find time to admire all my favorite characters again and cheer them on – I will hopefully have time to do so in October.
10. Stolen: A Letter to My Captor by Lucy Christopher: Stolen: A Letter to My Captor pretty much destroyed my life when I first read it. Now that I know what happens and am more prepared for what happens, I wonder if I’ll love it as much as I did the first time!
And now, I want to know, what are your favorite books that you’ve read during your childhood or teen years?