Each week, The Broke and Bookish host a Top Ten Tuesday based on a certain bookish topic. Other bloggers are able to participate and post their own top ten list based on the topic.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is a Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List. I have so many books on my TBR list that it was hard to just pick ten of them, but alas, here’s my list!
So here’s my list in no particular order:
1. The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre: I’m a huge fan of Ann Aguirre’s dystopian series and I’ll love to see where she goes with her contemporary!
2. 99 Days by Katie Cotugno: I heard that 99 Days would involve a love triangle revolving around two brothers and a girl and I just neeeeed. The cover is gorgeous too. Hopefully the romance won’t disgust me!
4. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge: So I didn’t enjoy Rosamund Hodge’s debut, Cruel Beauty, but every author deserves a second chance right? Hopefully Rosamund Hodge’s second book manages to not confuse me and also amaze me.
5. Revenge, Ice Cream, and Other Things Best Served Cold by Katie Finn: So I’ll read ANYTHING by Katie Finn -cough- aka Morgan Matson -cough cough-. I’m really sad that they changed this gorgeous cover to something else so plain though. I was really looking forward to buying this cover in hardback.
6. Invincible by Amy Reed: A book with a gorgeous cover equals an automatic read for Kelly. I’ve been hearing iffy things about this one though, but hopefully I’ll enjoy it nevertheless.
8. The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne: As soon as I saw The Wrong Side of Right being compared to Huntley Fitzpatrick’s books, there were hearts in my eyes and need in my hands. Hopefully this one lives up to its promise! (I know, I know, I’ve been saying “hopefully” too much in this post, but I can’t think of any other words to use!)
9. The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver: TWINS. I need all the books about TWINS. Add the fact that the twins in this one switch places and just, can you feel my burning need for this book? I can’t wait to start this one!
10. Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan: I’ve heard this book being compared to Revenge the television show, aka the show I’ve always wanted to watch but can’t because of school. I’ve also heard nothing but great things about Carrie Ryan’s books from my friends, so my expectations for this one is sky high.
And now, I want to know, what books are on your spring TBR list?