Patience My Darling is a feature where I highlight books that I’m extremely interested in reading that will be releasing sometime this month. I’ll also be highlighting some books I’ve already read since most people might not have read them yet.
I can’t wait to read all those books releasing in May. Thank goodness I don’t have to wait so long!
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
I’ve already read and flailed over A Court of Thorns and Roses and already bought a finished copy awhile ago, but I am still counting down to its release date!
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
I love books about fake boyfriends and since Kasie West wrote a book about fake boyfriends, I automatically know I’ll love it!
Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
I’ve read two Sarah Dessen books before, but none of them really captured my heart. Saint Anything sounds and looks different from what she’ll usually write and hopefully I’ll fall in love with it!
Revenge, Ice Cream, and Other Things Best Served Cold by Katie Finn
A new Morgan Matson book? YES PLEASE. (For those who don’t know, Katie Finn and Morgan Matson are the one and same person.)
The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
Guys, I am so in love with this book! The Wrath and the Dawn is just so addicting – once you’ve finished reading it, you’ll want to reread it over and over again. You guys will love it, trust me.
Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
A book where the main character is an unreliable narrator! Add that gorgeous cover into the mix and the high praise it’s been getting and I can’t wait to start it!
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
THIS COVER. Also, I NEED TO KNOW HOW IT ALL ENDS. It better end with Lara Jan and Peter getting together, forever.
Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry
I’ve enjoyed Katie McGarry’s other series so much that she’s pretty much an autobuy author. Now this time around, Katie is writing about a motorcycle gang and I’m so there.
Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan
I’ve heard that Daughter of Deep Silence was like Revenge the television show, a show I’ve always wanted to watch. Hopefully Daughter of Deep Silence is as good as it sounds and looks!
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY as long as The Book Depository delivers to you.
- The giveaway will run until June 1, 2015.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.