When I blog, I love writing personal posts and enjoy reading them. I wanted to do a feature that’ll allow me to share personal parts of my life and Jessi from Novel Heartbeat‘s feature, Life Of A Blogger, did that, until it sadly ended. That’s when I decided to create my own feature sharing snippets of my life, calling it “What Is A Kelly” because as most of you know, that’s my twitter handle. In What Is A Kelly, I want to share parts of my life with you guys!
As you guys have probably noticed, I haven’t been posting much, if anything at all, these past few days. I’m sure you guys have been curious what I’ve been up to these past few days/weeks, and well, today I tell all! Well, nearly all.
I went to ALA in San Francisco and FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLLLLY met one of my best friends!
As I’ve mentioned in my last update, I would be going to San Francisco, meeting Cee from The Novel Hermit, and attending ALA! Well, this did happen and I wrote about my experience – as you can see, I didn’t remember a lot of things – and also compared BEA with ALA.
I’ve been watching Empress Ki
For those of you who don’t know, Empress Ki is a 51 episode historical Korean drama that is OH SO GOOD. There’s murder, betrayal, politics, a love triangle that is not annoying, and drama. There is definitely plenty of that. I love the beginning of Empress Ki – it was so dramatic and addicting – but by the end of the 38th episode, I wanted it to be over already.
I am currently working at my summer job!
Like I’ve mentioned in my last update, I have a summer job! I am working Monday to Thursdays and barely have any time to myself. I am finding it harder and harder to find time to read, blog, and do all the things I enjoy and like, which leads me to my next point…
…And I am taking a blog hiatus!
Instead of feeling guilty about not posting in a long time, I have finally decided to take a blog hiatus instead. I will still be posting a bit as those posts are already written and schedule, but I will still be taking a hiatus. Therefore, I will feel no guilt about not posting until I have the time to.
I am planning to be back at full blast on August 19th. As for now, make sure you enter the giveaway below!
Enter to win all the ARCs pictured below – my Charmander plush not included in the prize!
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaway will run until August 19, 2015.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.