After a one month hiatus, I am finally backkkk! My summer job is over, school isn’t starting up yet, I’m feeling a little bit less stress with all the things going on in my life, and I am feeling completely refreshed. -stretches arms-
So I wanted to do something fun for my I’m backkk! post, racked my brain for a little while, and thought hey, why not share my most anticipated 2015 books that are not yet released? I’ll also be adding the ones I’ve read that aren’t released yet because I want to tell you guys how amazinggggg they are.
I’ve read and loved Vengeance Road already – in fact, it might me by favorite Western. Kate is brave, she’s kickass, and the setting of the book just makes me swoon, especially when you see Erin Bowman’s Pinterest for her book.
I’ve also read half of Illuminae on my trip to ALA and I deeply enjoyed it. Now to only find some time to finish reading it…
And who isn’t excited for Winter? I NEED to see how it all ends! (Aka there better be a happily ever after for all characters.)
What are your most anticipated 2015 books for the rest of the year?
And what would this post be without a giveaway? I’m giving away finished copies of two of these books and you get to choose which two you want to win.
Terms & Conditions:
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaway will run until October 1, 2015.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.