If you guys had noticed, I didn’t post anything on Monday. Why? Well, I had a final on that day, plus a book signing to attend, even though I was supposed to be studying for the rest of my finals.
The book signing was a launch party for Margaret Stohl’s Icons, with her friends Tonya Hurley, E. Lockhart, Eliot Schrefer, Gayle Forman, and Barry Lyga. (I only came to the event for three authors though. :P)
From left to right: Tonya Hurley (The Blessed), E. Lockhart (The Boyfriend List), Eliot Schrefer (Endangered), Gayle Forman (If I Stay, Just One Day), Barry Lyga (I Hunt Killers, Game), Margaret Stohl (co-author of Beautiful Creatures, Icons)
There was free food: soda, cookies, and even alcohol. -wink wink-
Everyone was so laid-back and funny, especially Barry Lyga. The six authors introduced their book(s) and talked about several topics, the most memorable one being “have you ever felt like an outsider?” I know I sure do.
I got three books signed: Icons, Game, and Just One Day.
Want to win a SIGNED copy of Icons + swag? Just enter the giveaway below! This giveaway is international.
- This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- The giveaway will run until June 17, 2013.
- You must be 18 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.