Life Of A Blogger is hosted by the fabulous Jessi from Novel Heartbeat where we let people know more about our lives outside of blogging so they can get to know us better!
Oh boy. For this topic, I’ll need to get some kind of shield ready.
Now some unpopular opinion time:
1. I’m not in love or even in like with Taylor Swift’s Blank Space. Like, I know the message she’s trying to portray in her song, but it’s just not catchy nor is it my type of song. I also don’t like Wildest Dreams because it is quite obvious that Taylor Swift copied Lana Del Rey’s style for that song.
2. I didn’t like or love The Fault In Our Stars. The writing was too pretentious and I didn’t get half of what the characters were saying. It was also -whispers- quite boring.
3. I don’t like cats. Or kittens. Like, at all. Just seeing one gets on my nerves – I just hate the way they stare at you like you’re an idiot and it’s smarter than you.
4. I don’t like guys with mohawks. Mohawks are just not my thing. Sorry not sorry.
5. I absolutely love flat soda. I can’t stand soda with bubbles in it, which is why I hardly ever drink soda.
What are some of your unpopular opinions? I want to know!