I was tagged to do this tag by Tia from Read It Write Now a long time ago. Thank you for tagging me Tia! This was a lot of fun to do because, GIFs! All the GIFs!
1. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
I have this series book on my shelf, but I just haven’t had the time to start it yet. -cries-
2. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Man, Pushing the Limits made me cry so hard. In fact, every reread I do again, I always end up crying at the exact same parts.
3. Love and Other Unknown Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander
Uhhh, I’ve never heard of this book before?
4. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
three four Jennifer L. Armentrout books and I’m sad to say that they are just not for me. I mean sure, they’re okay, but they’re also nothing special in my opinion. I’m just not interested.
5. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
I read If I Stay awhile ago because of the movie and it just drew no emotions from me. Then I watched the movie trailer and man, I felt the tears coming. However, when I watched the actual movie, it nearly put me to sleep.
6. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
I haven’t read the books nor did I watch the movie. I’ve been meaning too though…one day.
7. Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis
Another book I’ve never heard of. I’m sorry?
8. Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
I’ve heard of this book and bought it because the cover is gorgeous. However, I recently decided to trade it away because I just don’t have the time to read it.
9. Partials by Dan Wells
I really enjoyed this book, but gave the entire series away because again, I just don’t have the time to read them. I mean, have you seen how big this series is?
10. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
I read Twilight a very longgggggggggggg time ago (more than six years for sure) and I forgot how I feel about it. All I remember is that my sister recommended it to me because everyone was talking about it. As for the movie, uhh, no. Just look at the GIF below. Was Edward having nose problems or something?
That was very fun to do! Again, thank you Tia for tagging me!
Your book assignment is:
1. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
2. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
4. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
5. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
6. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
7. Not A Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
8. Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay
9. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
10. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Have fun guys!